Lead

Jun 25 08 4:38 AM

Tags : :

etncc/character0053.gif etncc/eating.gif THIS IS YET ANOTHER GREAT LITTLE CAMPGROUND HID AWAY IN CARTER COUNTY, TENNESSEE. IT IS LOCATED NEAR WILBUR DAM, ON WATAUGA LAKE. THE CAMPGROUND IS RIGHT ON THE LAKE, WITH TROUT FISHING, AND SOMETIMES AN OCCASIONAL BLACK BEAR!! IT IS QUIET, BEAUTIFUL, AND RANGERS ON SITE, WITH A CAMP HOST ON SITE. THE LOOKOUT IS JUST ON UP THE HILL, PICNIC TABLES, HIKING TRAILS, AND JUST NATURE. SOMETIMES, IT IS HARD TO FIND A SPOT, SO WE GO A COUPLE DAYS EARLY, PUT OUT A TENT, PAY FOR THE SITE, AND THEN BRING OUT THE CAMPER. HAS WATER, ELECTRIC HOOKUPS, BUT ALSO HAS A DUMP STATION. THEY ARE A STATE CAMPGROUND, THUS RECOGNIZING DISABLED PERSONS, GETTING HALF OFF, IF YOU HAVE YOUR CARD FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE. WE RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!! ALSO ANIMAL FRIENDLY. YOU WILL TRULY ENJOY!! THE VESTALS, ELIZABETHTON, TENNESSEE
Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 25 08 8:30 PM

HEY STARLIGHT...MY HUSBAND SAYS YES, THEIR SPACES WILL FIT THE SIZE CAMPER YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT. THERE HAVE BEEN SOME REALLY BIG CAMPERS THERE WHEN WE WERE THERE. THEY ALSO HAVE A FEW TENT SPACES.
THE VESTALS etncc/character0053.gif

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 26 08 1:14 PM

Do they have bath houses and if so, how do they look? Years ago this campground was not very nice, but I have heard they have really cleaned it up and made it alot safer. I was going to ride out there and check it out last Sunday but I didn't. A friend of my brother has been going there alot lately and he was telling me about it. I'm glad it's cleaned up. Maybe we'll see you there sometime.

Debbie

Dice
Debbie
11 Flagstaff 206LTD
03 Chevy S10 ZR2
06 Chevy Colorado

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help